(Source: , via illphillic)
I’m stressed, torn, confused, lost, angry, sad, uneasy.. Honestly, life is scary…
Lyric of the day:
“So since I’m not your everything
How about I’ll be nothing, nothing at all to you?”
Idk, this song just got stuck in my head…
- It’s been about a week since school started, and I’m already behind in my classes… I’m starting to wonder where the heck I’m headed in terms of education/career path.
- My philosophy class is amazing though… If I could stay in that class forever, I would! People have such interesting thoughts… Why can’t I be/sound smart and have interesting thoughts too?
- I got into my first car accident yesterday. Wasn’t my fault but it’s all such a hassle… Boooooo. On the bright side, my tiny car got hit by a huge coca cola truck and I’m still alive and nobody was hurt and the damage wasn’t too horrendous.
- I’ve finally started to branch out and make new friends, in my chem major, since we all have three classes together this semester. They’re all pretty damn chill :)
- I think this semester will be different. I’ve been thinking about a lot of things lately, and I’m pretty sure I need some kind of change. Not particularly sure what at the moment, but it’s coming.
- I’m not excited for Valentine’s day. Nor was I excited for Christmas… or for Thanksgiving… Maybe I’m just getting old and dull. Lol.
do you ever just want to scream “NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU” in someones face
(Source: pizzakitchensubban, via s-jphim)